- Select a geometry type from the "geometry" dropdown, and repetitions using the "repetitions" dropdown.
- Select line color / thickness using the bottom two controls in the tool column.
- Using the pen tool, draw lines. Single clicks set points, double-click ends the line.
- Using the arrow tool, you can select a line to move points or change line color/thickness.
- Using the scissor tool, you can remove points from lines.
- Save allow you to save your work, which you can then re-edit using the "Load/Choose file" button. Stupid bug: If you resize the window so the drawing area is not square, saving/loading will not work correctly.
- "Export SVG" will dump a graphics file suitable for editing in Inkscape/Affinity Design/Illustrator/etc.
Play around. You'll figure it out. Be aware that there are bugs :(
Maybe someday I'll finish this. Things I'd like to implement include merging of the shapes into more efficient geometry, and "weaving" overlapping seqments into knot patterns.